In order to obtain your Texas real estate salesperson license, you will have to complete the following steps:
1. Complete each of the 6 courses in the Texas 180 hour Real Estate License Course package.
2. Pass each of the 6 courses proctored Final Exams.
3. Apply for a Salesperson license.
4. Have a sponsoring broker from the State of Texas.
5. Get fingerprinted.
6. Pass the Texas State Salesperson licensing exam (you have 1 year to pass the state exam after the application has been submitted).
For more detailed information regarding the state and course requirements please visit this link:
Texas Real Estate License Requirements