In order to obtain your California real estate salesperson license, you will have to complete the following steps:
1. Complete each of the 3 courses in the California 135 Real Estate License Course
2. Pass each of the 3 courses Final Exams.
3. Schedule your state exam. The California real estate license requirements also stipulate that before you can schedule your State exam, you must first apply for an exam date, time, and location.
4. Have a sponsoring broker from the State of California.
5. Complete your Salesperson License Application (if you did not previously submit the Combined Examination/License Application) and get fingerprinted.
For more detailed information regarding the state and course requirements please visit this link:
California Real Estate License Requirements