In order to obtain your Michigan real estate salesperson license, you will have to complete the following steps:
1. Complete the Michigan 40 hour Real Estate License Course.
2. Pass the final exam (this exam is part of the 40 hour course).
3. Apply for a Salesperson license with the state of Michigan
4. Have a sponsoring broker from the State of Michigan.
5. Pass the Michigan State Salesperson licensing exam.
For more detailed information regarding the state and course requirements please visit this link:
Michigan Real Estate License Requirements